We might use your information to send you marketing emails, in accordance with our legitimate interests, about our services or events which are similar or related to those which you have previously received (or attended, in the case of events).
We may also disclose your name and contact information to our relevant affiliates who provide the same services, to enable them to market their services and/or events to you.
If you would like to be removed from this mailing list, please contact us at email@example.com or click unsubscribe at the bottom of each marketing email.
When you apply for a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by us. Your personal data was either provided by yourself or obtained from publicly available sources (e.g. LinkedIn) or provided to us by someone who referred you for potential employment.
Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing our recruitment related activities in line with our legitimate interests, which include evaluating your candidacy/application for employment with us, setting up and conducting interviews and test for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as in otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes.
Your personal data is going to be shared with Greenhouse Software Inc. or with SalesForce CRM, two cloud service suppliers that help us manage our recruitment and selection process.
Your personal data will be retained by us for 12 months from the date of the application. The data is used in order to improve our recruitment efforts and selection procedure but also as a talent pool. Whenever we have a new opening we can easily access the data of candidates who have shown interest in our company in the past and contact them to see if they are available for a new opportunity. If you have any objections to us retaining your information for these purposes, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will take all reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss misuse or alteration of your personal information. Our website is hosted on a platform with adequate security measures and stores your data encrypted.
If you contact us about our services, the emails you send may include information about you, such as your name, address, age, gender, email address, and your inquiry. We use this information to carry out the following:
- In line with the legitimate interest we have in promoting our business, we will process your inquiries to provide you with information about the services we offer.
- This might include replying to your inquiry, or sending you invites to our events.
- We use SalesForce CRM to process your email address and information supplied by you in the course of an inquiry through the website and to send you invitations and marketing materials. You can find out more about how they process personal data here: https://www.salesforce.com/uk/company/privacy
- We may also process inquiries to take steps you ask of us with a view to entering into an agreement to provide you with our services.
- You are under no obligation to provide us with any details, but if you don’t provide all relevant information, we may not be able to help.